Monday, August 27, 2012

Back to School Monday!

Bagikan :
Today is back to school or "rentrée des classes" for many of us on the U.S. east coast... The first day of school is always mixed with relief and a bit of nostalgic feel for me. I am happy to have time for myself but aways feel like summer flew by too quickly and that I wish I had more time with my girls because they're so much fun to hang out with... But back to school also means tea/after school snack time when we sit down around the kitchen table and they share with me their day, the cafeteria and recharge drama and other super important stuff they feel like sharing. Can't wait for tea/after school snack time. In between will be a day of work and a quiet house. I wish you a happy and very productive Monday my dear! Xo, Si-

Photo Robert Doisneau - Les Ecolières, Alsace, 1945.



Related Post




Template design by:
Blogger Gembel | Bazbiz

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment