Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Off to New York!

Bagikan :
By the time you read this post, I'll be on the plane for a 3-day furniture shopping trip to New York City with one of my clients. The blog will be on a pause mode until next week but I will try to update my Instagram feed to update you all with my Big Apple whereabouts and shop crushes. A bientôt my dear! Xo, Si-

Sources [clockwise] : Keep Feeling Fascination - Ogilvy for Expedia - Eat Read Love -
The New York Egotist

Quand vous lirez ce message, je serai dans l'avion vers New York pour 3 jours de shopping déco avec une cliente. Le blog sera en mode pause jusqu'à la semaine prochaine mais j'essaierai tant que possible de mettre à jour mon Instagram avec des photos de la "Big Apple" [Grosse Pomme] et de mes coups de cœur déco. A très vite! Si-

Related Post




Template design by:
Blogger Gembel | Bazbiz

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment