Friday, April 5, 2013

Bonjour Paris!

Bagikan :
Woot... woot! I am flying for Paris this weekend! But I am not leaving you alone. I asked some of my favorite bloggers to guest post and entertain you while I am away. From the USA to Norway, France, Germany, they all kindly agreed to take over the blog while I am traveling to the City of Light. So stay tuned for some class-A guest blog posts from these wonderful blog friends and be sure to stay tuned to my Instagram feed for some regular updates of my Paris whereabouts. A bientôt! Xo, Si-


Sources [clockwise] : The Beatles on the Champs Elysées via Tips Images -
Everything Fab - Vivre Paris - Keep in Simple

Lalala... lalère! Je m'envole pour Paris ce weekend! Mais je ne vous abandonne pas. J'ai demandé à quelques uns de mes blogueurs préférés de prendre le micro en mon absence. Des Etats-Unis à la Norvège, en passant par la France ou l'Allemagne, ils ont tous gentiment accepté de prendre le relai en mon absence. Alors préparez-vous à des billets variés et de qualité! En attendant, vous pouvez aussi vous connecter à mon Instagram pour suivre mes escapades parisiennes. A très bientôt! Une grosse bise, Si-


Related Post




Template design by:
Blogger Gembel | Bazbiz

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment